5 mins with… Alex Stockdale
Introducing Alex, the newest addition to the Juno team!
A self-confessed Uber Eats convert, this kombucha-loving, all-round-excellent designer with a flair for styling, is ready to help you on your next project.
My name is Alex and I indulge in way too much Uber Eats. On a typical Saturday morning you’ll find me on my balcony with a coffee, reading a magazine. My drink of choice is a raspberry kombucha. I am inspired by beautiful interiors, the city, exploring and I would describe my design style as scandi/contemporary with a rustic touch. I like working with feminine lifestyle brands and I enjoy branding, packaging design and illustration.
1. If you weren’t a designer, what would you be?
2. Favourite travel destination?
3. Your last ever meal… what would it be?
A pizza, burger and chippies, and gelato for dessert!
4. Cats or dogs?
I can’t choose! I love & have both!
5. Three things you can’t live without?
My phone, hot drinks and Pinterest
6. Five songs on your playlist?
1. Ocean – Martin Garrix and Khalid
2. Sweetwater – Ramin Djawadi
3. Hit ‘Em Up Style – Blu Cantrell
4. Classic – The Knocks
5. Rich Love – One Republic
7. Last book you read / next one you’ll read?
I’ll be reading Whisper by Lynette Noni next!
8. Fave song lyrics?
“You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow – this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.”
Yes, it’s an Eminem song, but I always listen to it when I need a kick up the butt to go out there and make every moment count.
9. Who should everyone be following right now?
Jasmine Dowling on Instagram
10. What are you binging on Netflix?
Westworld – watching on repeat to try and wrap my head around the damn thing!